Monday, January 21, 2013

Wishing for Warmer Days

I don't know if anyone else agrees with me on this stance but I'm so over this whole freezing weather thing. Don't get me wrong winter clothes are possibly my most favorite but I'm so ready to shed these layers. When I'm bundling up to go outside I like to imagine I'm throwing on a sundress ready to head to the pool. That got me thinking now is the perfect time to do all my swimsuit shopping! 

Here are some of my favorites for this season!

Miss Mel and I are suckers for a cute monokini.

There so many reasons why I love this one. One is that it's fringe! Two, I love bandeau tops (they give the best tan lines). Lastly, I like the idea that you can switch out the bottom or top and it would still look awesome. 

This swimsuit is crazy and you would have the craziest tan lines but I still love it!

If only these kinds of swimsuits still existed! I would don any of these at the beach!

So can summer be here already? Or even just Spring Break? Either would be fine with me, I'm not picky!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: