Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Do or Don't: Ombre Hairstyle

So lately I've been getting that need-to-do-something-crazy-to-my-hair itch. In my "research" for the right hairstyle I keep coming across the ombre trend. For those who don't know, ombre is the trend of having your hair color change drastically from roots to tips. 


I'm honestly torn between loving and hating it. Some people wear it so well while others make it look so trashy!

One of my favorite bloggers Emma from A Beautiful Mess Blog wears it so well!

 And of course one our favorite style icons, Lauren Conrad, wears it beautifully. 

While these ladies pull it off so well I'm not so sure about myself. But that is beside the point, what do you guys think of the ombre hair trend? Is it a do or don't? We want to know!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My fried Amanda did it and it looked really cool. You should do it!

Micheal Alexander said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Hombre Hairstyle USA