Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crocheting

This weekend I took one step closer to becoming an old cat lady. I decided to learn how to crochet. Years ago Miss Mel had taught me to knit and now I've decided to take the next step. The worst part is I've become obsessed, but seriously. I'm studying and think "I could be crocheting while I do this" or catching up on all the Revenge episodes I've missed and find my hands are missing the feel of yarn. *Some might say I'm the coolest girl around.*

I can see this being me in a few short months. No lie.

Also I hope my friends are ready for some kick ass homemade scarves for Christmas because let's face it scarves are about as advanced I'll get by then. Do you guys knit or crochet? Don't you love it?!.... Or is just me?

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: