Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Do or Don't: High Low

So another fashion trend showing up more and more is the high low trend. Whether it's a skirt, shirt or even a blouse the concept is still the same, high hem in the front and low hem in the back. 



I love this skirt!
Found this dress at The Spotted Moth

I can safely speak for Miss Mel when I say she definitely thinks they are a do. I mean look at that awesome dress she's  wearing!
Our friend, Ellen, and Miss Mel!

So what do you guys think? Is the high low trend a do or don't? 
I would have say they're definitely a do! I think the shape looks good on any body style and let's face it "one size fits all" rarely applies to clothes. If you haven't check out any out you should!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Clearly i took the "flamingo fling" theme literally from that night at the zoo. I look like I'm your friend Ellen with 1 leg. But miss mel is rockin the high low lol

Miss Mel said...

Haha! Ellen, you truly are embracing your Flamingo side in this photo and I approve.
And you're right, I am rocking that high-low dress! Hehe!