Wednesday, September 26, 2012

30 Rock

Lately I've been on this 30 Rock kick. It all started a couple weeks ago when Raven and I were perusing my Netflix account for something funny to watch. Now it's becoming an obsession, all my homework and study breaks are dedicated to this awesomely hilarious T.V. show. I wish I could be besties with Liz Lemon and Kenneth Parcell!

For those of you who have never seen it, get Netflix right now and watch all the seasons. Immediately! No joke you'll thank me for it. Okay so the show centers around Liz Lemon, Tina Fey, who is the head writer of a sketch comedy show,TGS with Tracy Jordan. Liz Lemon has to deal with her arrogant boss, Alec Baldwin, always meddling in her show's affairs or the "stars" of her show, Tracy Morgan and Jane Krakowski, or her incredibly lazy staff of writers. But the shenanigans, yeah I said shenanigans, these people get into are hilarious! The show got its name because the address of the GE building where the comedy show is filmed is 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City. 


Tina Fey created this show in 2006 with the seventh season premiering this fall. I mean honestly it's definitely one of my favorite shows and I could quote it for days. If you're even the tiniest bit of a Tina Fey fan then I can safely say you will fall in love with this show. Next thing you know you'll be saying "blerg!" instead of screaming profanities.*I know I sometimes do*

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: