Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hey There Weekend!

Weekend time!
Do you have any fun plans?
I'm hitting the road with Tom for my last weekend before my first week of school starts while Miss Heather heads to a toga party with Raven and relaxes before her second week of school!
School...ugh.
coffee #love
I think Miss Heather and I can attest to this being very, very true.

Miss Mel and Miss Heather have their very own Pinterest account featuring all of our DIY's, our style icons, do's and don't and much more! Check it out!

I LOVE these "outfit ideas" that Lauren Conrad features on her website.

Just bought this cute ring from Nordstrom.
I think all of the designs are super sweet and simple.

Have you seen this video?
Miss Heather and her roommate, Raven, shared it with me and I seriously can not stop laughing or watching it. It's hysterical!

Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!

xoxo

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

p.s. don't forget to check out Craftbaby to see how our DIY: Candle Holder was featured as an inspiration!

1 comment: