Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DIY: Glitter Shoes

So lately I've been seeing a ton of things about making your own glitter shoes. Obviously I had to try it out for myself and it turned out super easy!

Supplies:
Shoes
Fabric Glue
Glitter
Disposable Paintbrush

Step One:
Take the laces out of the shoes and lay the shoes on top of some newspaper.

Step Two:
Paint the fabric glue on the part of shoes where you want to glitter. Next pour the glitter directly on top of the shoes. Shake off the excess onto the newspaper and you can reuse the glitter.

Step Three:
All that is left is to let the shoes dry and touch up any spots that are missing glitter. Now all you have to do is wear them out!

I can't wait to wear these out! I not usually a glitter person but these shoes just pop now with the glitter addition!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather