Monday, June 18, 2012

Style Icon: Rachel Bilson

Miss Mel and I were totally in love with the T.V. show, "The O.C.", so this week I decided to talk about Rachel Bilson. She played the lovable Summer Roberts who had an ongoing love affair with Seth Cohen, played by Adam Brody. We basically loved Seth and Summer!

She collaborated with Steve Madden and Nicole Chavez to create the awesome shoe store "ShoeMint". Just look at those awesome shoes!

This is the infamous Seth and Summer kiss from "The O.C." 
You would have had to watch the show but it's so cute!

She's  even tried her hand at being a stylist, many people call her a "fashion junkie" and I totally believe it!


We just love her! Who do you guys just love? Let us know!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather


1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love her since I've seen her in OC, that was one cute tv show.