Thursday, June 28, 2012

Modcloth Love

So Miss Mel and I have referred to the online clothing store ModCloth before but I just want you guys to really understand just how awesome and beautiful it is! They started out as one girl selling vintage clothes she found, from thrift stores, from her dorm room and now they're this huge online clothing store. Basically every thrifter's dream right? 

I'm beyond obsesses with their swimsuit styles!

They have the cutest dresses!
This would be perfect for a dinner date!

Did someone say floral wedges?

The clothes they sell now always have a very vintage or retro look to them to keep to their roots. Miss Mel and I just can't get enough of ModCloth and hope you love them just as much!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Oh, that dress is amazing, I love it, so so cute.