Friday, May 18, 2012

Style Icon: Selena Gomez

Yep, that's right I've chosen Selena Gomez as one of my style icons. I know she's a little younger than Miss Heather and I but we both love her style. 
Selena also knows how to look killer on any red carpet.
Seriously, it's kind of unbelievable.

Below are some of my favorite looks of Selena's. 

The hair, the makeup, love it!

At the MTV Video Music Awards in 2011
*I die for this dress. She definitely took some risks wearing it but I think she pulled it off flawlessly!*

It's a white dress! What can I say?

In a Dolce & Gabbana Dress at the Billboard Music Awards in 2011

Posing for her music video "Love You Like a Love Song"

At the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in 2012

 
In a Dolce & Gabanna dress at the Kids Choice Awards in 2012
*I seriously am OBSESSED with this! I would wear this in a heartbeat*


Plus, her and Justin Bieber are awfully cute together, don't you agree?
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in 2011

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: