Thursday, April 19, 2012

PostalPix

I recently discovered this app for my iPhone (soon coming to the Android market) called PostalPix. It allows you to get prints of the pictures you have on your phone. I've been faced with this very dilemma many a time. You have these pictures that you'd like to frame or scrapbook or whatever but you have no easy way of getting them into a tangible copy. Well this app takes all the hassle away! You just download this free app and pick the pictures you want, what size and how many. Best part is you don't have to worry about picking them up somewhere, they'll mail it to you.

For my first try I got a few pictures of Sass in the 4X4 square option and they turned out beautiful! Not sure what I'll use them for just yet but you guys will be the first to know when I craft them into something hopefully beautiful!


I'll definitely be using this again for another batch of "hard" copies from my phone! One option I'll be trying next time is the aluminum infusion. I recommend trying it out if you have an iPhone or keeping an eye out for it in the Android Market!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: