Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Travel Fantasy

Having a Pinterest account has only added to my lust for travel. Everyday I see more and more pictures of beautiful places I would want to go! *This is not good for my bank account* However, this is good for you because I thought I would share some of these far-off places. 
Just try not to search for flights on Expedia, seriously, it's almost impossible. 

First up is St Croix Lake, Les Gorges du Verdon in Provence, France. 
Doesn't that look like a dream?

Next is this insane house on this island in Iceland. 
How crazy would this be! Would you want to stay there all by yourself?

Then there is this "Forest House" right out of a fairy tale in Efteling, Holland.

Lastly, I just want to frolic in this green pasture in Wales, UK.

Where is the most interesting place you have ever been? Do you have a travel fantasy? 

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Yes, I would love a weekend away from the big city, far far away.