Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sass!

As we've mentioned before Miss Mel and I are the proud mommies of a bunny named Sass. We basically love her to death and can't get enough of her fluffy self. Well this week has been a crazy week. Technically it should be winter but right now Missouri has had some of the nicest weather with temperatures in the seventies and eighties. So I've basically spent every free minute outside and decided to introduce our little bun to nature. I realize bunnies come from the outdoors but we got her at a pet store so the likliehood of her having been outside is slim to none. Along with being obsessed with Sass, I am obsessed with taking pictures of her. I decided to share with you guys Sass's first trip outside!





Sass absolutely loved it! I mean I guess technically don't know if she liked it but by the amount of grass, weeds and flowers that she devoured I'm sure she was enjoying herself!


Clearly this one isn't of her adventures outside but its just a cute one I thought I'd share with you guys. Hope your day just got a little better from the bunny cuteness! 

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: