Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have a Great Weekend

Dear readers, it's going to be great weekend! Do you know why? Because Miss Heather and I will be reunited! Miss Heather's coming to town to hit up the Radiohead concert with her boyfriend, Tim (I know, I'm dating Tom and she's dating Tim, it's confusing..hah!) and Miss Mel plans on harassing them during the time when they aren't jamming out. It's going to be great!

Looking good.
via French Vogue 1972

Now, if you didn't know this already, Miss Mel (and sometimes Miss Heather) is obsessed with all the Real Housewives television series on Bravo. That being said, this past Saturday's night SNL skit needs to be real.
The Real Housewives of Disney.

Etsy always has the cutest jewelry. This pearl necklace is the perfect mixture of casual yet elegant depending on how you dress it up or down.

I die for these shoes.

Since Miss Heather is attending the Radiohead concert, I felt posting one of their best songs was appropriate.
Creep by Radiohead

I just ordered a pair of Toms ballet flats! I got them in leopard cause I kinda love the idea of adding a little animal print spice to something as classy as ballet flats.

I think I want a pair of crisp, white jeans

What are you doing this weekend?

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather



No comments: