Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What are your plans for this festive weekend? Miss Heather and I will be reuniting with all our friends for some crazy, green-themed, good ol'fashioned Irish celebrating!

I'm digging this rose gold bracelet and watch mix-and-match.

Tom shared this site with me featuring Black Milk Clothing and I'm obsessed.

Miss Heather and I almost peed our pants because we were laughing so hard at this video by Jenna Marbles. 

I want a pair of Frye cowboy boots like these puppies.

How to make green beer.

This linked heart necklace is adorable.

If you're anything like Miss Mel and I and love a good crafting sale you should check out The Plaid Barn, they have awesome daily sales on crafting supplies.

Have fun and be safe this weekend!
-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: