Tuesday, February 7, 2012

'Tis the Season

Starting this year Miss Heather and her roommate, Madison, decided to start a tradition of decorating their front door for the different holidays. For Christmas/Winter we decorated our door with snowflakes we had cut out of construction paper. I was literally counting down the days to February so that I could tear down the snowflakes and start with my newest deocorating idea! Since it's now February and Valentine's day is just around the corner, I obviously wanted to put up hearts. I thought the hearts seemed a little boring so I decided to look up how to say "I love you" in different languages and proceeded to write a different language on each heart. Some languages I used were French (Miss Mel and Miss Heather both took French in school and have both been to the country!), Spanish, Arabic, German, American Sign Language and obviously English!
Here's the newly adorned door!
Miss Heather's birthday is coming up at the end of the month so there's likely to be new decoration after the big Valentine's day! Stay tuned to see what we'll do next!

No comments: