Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Twist on New Year's Resolutions

So with the month of January comes New Year's resolutions, but lets face it those never last. People make outrageous goals that make it impossible to follow through on. They'll say they're going to run every day then it turns into once a week and once a month and then it's never. That is why this year I've decided to do a motivation board. I went through magazines and cut out different pictures and motivational quotes or words. Here are a few I perused.


After finding plenty of "motivators" for 2012, I glued a bunch of construction paper together for a background. Poster board would also work. After I pasted all cut outs onto the board I pinned the poster up on the wall outside my bathroom. I chose that wall because I see it every day and I can look at the board every morning while I brush my teeth. Here's my final product!



The board is filled with many different things like healthy food options, quotes for positive thinking and fun work-out tips. The other theme which you may have noticed are the "hot" girls and for that I only have to say spring break is just around the corner. It's never too early to be working on that swim suit body!

Hope you enjoyed my realistic approach to a New Year's resolution!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: