Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Style Icon: Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn was a British actress and style icon most notably recognized for her roles in classic films, popularizing Ray-Ban Wayfarers, chic hairstyles and (perhaps the most notable of all) creating the "little black dress".

Roman Holiday
Released in 1953 and stars Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck.

Released in 1954-Starring Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart.


Released in 1957 and starring Audrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire and Kay Thompson.


My Fair Lady
Released in 1964-Starring Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison.



Released in 1961-Starring Audrey Hepburn and George Pappard.
(My Favorite!)

If you haven't seen any of these amazing films, shame on you! In all seriousness, I highly recommend each and every one of them! Enjoy!

Lastly, I shall leave you with this life motto from Ms. Hepburn herself,

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

No comments: